Introduction to Writing Persuasive Content for the Web
Meetup: St. Petersburg (Downtown)
Featured Speaker: Charles Arnold
Content is one of the hardest things for most web developers (and their clients) to write. It takes us back to that feeling of being in High School and working on our Research Papers for English Class. Let’s take some of the mystery out of that process:
- Critical questions to answer before you start
- SEO from a writer’s perspective
- Generating and ideas and topics
- Tactics for more persuasive content
- Making your content easy to consume
- Improving your content
- A tried and true formula for great content
Featured Speaker: Charles Arnold moved to St. Petersburg from Sarasota, where he worked as an advertising and technical writer for a diverse portfolio of clients, from packaging machinery to aviation consulting.
Charles is now focusing on freelance assignments and website development. He is enrolled in the web design program at SPC and has joined the social media team for the Shambhala Meditation Center in St. Petersburg.
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin.com/in/charles-arnold